THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Roleplay Phone Sex with Leah

I was supposed to go see Scott Pilgrim vs the world yesterday but something came up so not until later this week, I'll survive but I was a lil disappointed! Went out to lunch as planned and that was fun and got some shopping in too, Jessie bought me the hottest outfit, such a cutie pie!
So I'm home alone now and in need of some serious attention! I think some barely legal phone sex or naughty roleplay is exactly what I need to make me feel better. You can send me mail on Niteflirt and tell me all about your kinky fantasy. I'd love to hear all about it, it'll get me even hotter while I wait for your call!
I want you to imagine me laying in bed wearing my cute new pink panties and cami, the phone by my side and I'm just teasing myself while I wait for you to ring me up...
Take a peek at my page: Naughty Leah on Niteflirt and follow me on Twitter if you wanna know all about my day to day ;)
xoxo,
Leah

0 comments: