THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 6, 2010

Late Nite Phone Sex

I'm getting ready to go to bed, yes I know it's still early, still lotsa trouble to get into but a girl gets tired sometimes and I can't ignore my beauty sleep, can I? I've been working on this new blog for me, Madi and some of our gfs and I think it's decent so far (fishing for compliment) and I hope you dirty, dirty perverts enjoy every bit of nastiness we put up for you! Everyone needs some nasty in their life, don't you think?
I see that Leah popped the blog cherry and I will do my best to see that regular posts keep a commin' so you have lots of debauched phone sex stories to read and lots of kinky pix to drool over ;)
Keep an eye out for Madison who has been MIA but promises to post within the next few days, I know how much you dirty Daddies love my lil sister, haha. She's relocated and ready to rock, so look for those niteflirt phonesex lines to be open and ready to go. Yes, me too, I'm commited to a regular schedule so I'll be around to play with as well. And don't forget little Leah, she's new but so very naughty!
Stop by and see me at http://www.niteflirt.com/JezebelGiaDiamond and keep up with my twitter feed for schedules and updates.
-G

0 comments: