THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 23, 2010

Schoolgirl Phonesex

Hi, hi, hi!
I'm here trying to pick up the slack for my two missing companians ::laugh:: and to put some dirty ideas in your head too! I'm just the schoolgirl you're looking for if you have naughty roleplay phonesex in mind. Or any other kinky fantasy you care to share with me ::winks:: if you've been keeping up with my Twitter then you know that I'm just melting for some hot n heavy attention!
I hope nobody is disappointed that all of my posts aren't heavy on the sexy stories, after all there is more to life than fucking...not much but a lil bit here an there ::laugh::
I have plenty to share in that department but I'd rather do it on a call so I can hear you get excited and hard while I tell you about my lastest fuck a thon, it's much hotter that way! Not to say I won't share a few tasty tidbits here but if you want the full effect you really need to hear my sexy, cute voice AND hear me get wet as I tell you all the details.
Don't you want to listen to me put the phone right up next to my sweet, pretty pussy and rub it for you? You'll be able to hear how juicy I am, so close you can almost taste it! I'm very yummie btw ::winks::
So click on my link and take a look-see at my page, Naughty Leah on Niteflirt and if you haven't already, join NF and get 3 free minutes of killer phonesex! You won't be sorry and we will have such a goooood time. I'm just like the girl next door...only better!
I'm open to all sorts of fantasies too, send me mail and we can talk about what you're looking for, I'll take your nastiest phonesex dreams and make them my own. I'm good that way ::big smile::
xoxo Leah
www.niteflirt.com/Naughty+Leah   or call me @ 1-800-TO FLIRT  Ext. 94-67-739

0 comments: