THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

New Phonesex Cutie for Nasty Alt Teen Fun!

There's a new girl joining us here on our multi-blog, I hope everyone makes her feel welcum *wink* and well loved (if you get my meaning, lol)
Her name is Sadie and she will be posting a blog soon so you can all get to know her. we all hope she decides to stick around and join in the fun here at Naughty Flirts Phone Sex blog and on Niteflirt.
I myself need to come by and post an update asap, lol but I thought I'd at least get her set up and all that good stuff.
So take a look at her profile, it's www.niteflirt.com/Sadie+Sin (being such a nice girl I am gonna post up her info for her just this once, lol) and you can also follow her on Twitter @sinfulsadie18.
And as always you can find me at www.niteflirt.com/sweetmadison69 and @MyOhMadison on Twitter. For the hottest fantasies, roleplay and anything goes phonesex chix bar none, you know where to find us *wink*
Kisses,
~Madi

0 comments: