THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, December 10, 2010

Filthy Phone Sex with Leah

What up babies? I'm here and ready to play and also give you-all a little update about what's been goin' on wit-cha favorite naughty lil Miss ::smiles:: or does that honor go to Madison? I guess you bad boys have to decide for yourselves who gets top billing, I'm not the jealous type anyway. I luuuurv playing with my bffs! Besides, Madison is too cute, I'd hit that in a second ::laughs:: if I haven't already...
Well, I've been all over the place visiting friends and family, it is the holiday season after all and I'm sorry to say that we probably won't be running any phone sex specials this month. Mainly because we've all been really bad about keeping to our schedules and we hardly ever get lined up all at once. It happened to a couple lucky guys in October.
R. had an awesome time with me and Gia, he went the extra mile and waited til he could do a 3-way call. It was so fucking hot! It really made me wish that we were all in the same room, not just fantasizing. However, I have an amazing imagination, so armed with that and my special toy, I had an awesome time ::smiles::
I'm so not going to tell you horny studs about it, although...::giggles:: just kidding, I might give you some details next post, if you're extra, extra good. You know by "good" I mean NAUGHTY, I have a list just like Santa but in reverse. On my list, the naughty boys and girls are the ones that get the best presents ::winks::
I'm really missing my phone sex fuck buddies! I need to sign in and have some really kinky roleplay and hardcore phonesex fantasies to get me feeling a little less edgy. I know, I know, I can just go out and fuck someone in real life but believe it or not, it's isn't the same at all. On Niteflirt I can really let go, not have to worry about what the guy is going to think of me if I get too out of control, I can be over the top filthy and it's no big, ya know? I guess the Niteflirt caller could think all kinds of horrible things about me but that doesn't bother me. That's what fantasy and phone sex are for.
So if you want a bad little girl who doesn't mind being your dirty phone whore, here I am. I'm all yours for GFE, barely legal phone sex, schoolgirl fantasies, bisexual, naughty roleplays and just about anything else you can think of ::winks::
You can see my Niteflirt listings at www.niteflirt.com/Naughty+Leah or call me at 1-800-TO-FLIRT  ext. 9467-739. Also be sure to follow my Twitter feed for updates on when I'll be available and you can add me there too if you like ::big smile:: @PhoneFlirtLeah and we can get to know each other a little better.
You can always send me mail on Niteflirt if you have questions about a special fantasy that I haven't mentioned, I'm always open to new and exciting phone play...
Muah, Muah, Muah,
Leah

0 comments: