THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, September 17, 2010

Unforgettable Phonesex with Gia

I'm back...and everyone thinks Madison is the one with consistency issues :P
I have to keep things short and to the point, just dropping in a quick hello and I'm off, I don't want anyone to forget about me, do I? I am pretty fucking memorable tho, just try to forget about this sexxxy ass bitch, heheh!
I get such a kick out of the playlist here, where else you gonna find one that jumps from Gaga and Beyonce to the Misfits and then back to some totally crazy 80's shit? Guess which ones are mine...
My week has been busy but satisfying and I'm looking forward to jumping on the Niteflirt phone lines this weekend so I can get my phone bone on!
You can message me on Niteflirt or DM on Twitter @JezebelGia if you have any questions or comments or just leave me something here.
www.niteflirt.com/JezebelGiaDiamond  don't mind the bare listings, I'm revamping my layouts but the calls go thru just the same. For unforgettable phonesex and roleplay, you know who to call.
GIA

0 comments: